[Loch-soilleir] Cookery Guild Aug 15th - Cheesy!!!

Sandra Jakl kieralady2 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 13 09:29:02 PDT 2004

Hello all!

This is a reminder that cookery guild is this Sunday,
August 15th at 5:00 pm.

The location is the Jakl apartment in Pearland. The
complex does have a pool so if weather is promising,
maybe we can go swimming after cookery guild. (Be
careful of cramps 30 minutes after you eat!)
The theme this time is CHEESE!! We will have a small
assortment of cheeses for tasting in addition to our
period cheesy foods.

For help with recipes, check out:

http://www.godecookery.com/goderec/goderec.htm#top

http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/cariadoc/recipe_toc.html

;or call Holly or I.

Please contact me privately for directions, either
here via e-mail or at home, 281-997-6470, or my cell
phone, 713-412-1039.

Kind Regards
-Clara