[Loch-soilleir] populace meeting on Tu. 8/17 at 7:30p

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 14 19:01:02 PDT 2004

A little background on this as it is something new we
want to try.

Last Sunday after our mini-Revel at the park, Katya,
Lessa and I talked for a while.  One of the things we
discovered is that we had forgotten to bring up
someting, at one time or another, at the Populace
Meeting.  What we thought we might do for a while is
to draw up an adgenda for the meeting to follow.
Hopefully this will make sure we get everything
covered.

So, if there is something you want to talk about at
the Populace Meeting, let Lessa know!

Thanks
William