[Loch-soilleir] Tourney By the Loch (TBTL) event planning mee ting

BOWERMAN, MATTHEW S. (JSC-DV6) (USA) matthew.s.bowerman1 at jsc.nasa.gov
Fri Aug 20 08:08:09 PDT 2004

Greetings Again,
I would like to add that I hope the chivalric planner will keep the heat in
mind when planning the tournament list.  While we love to give fighters all
the fighting they need, lets be sure to keep safety at the forefront of our
minds.  This does not mean that we should limit the list, we should only try
to insure we use the coolest part of the day.  That said I am putting up a
real Bearded Hand Axe for a prize for the tournament champion.  It is a Krag
Axe.

In Service,

Rodrigo