[Loch-soilleir] Loch opportunities for September

Lessa lessa at houston.rr.com
Tue Aug 31 18:07:29 PDT 2004

Every Monday evening beginning at 7pm - Fiber Arts Guild and Unfinished
Objects (UFO) Guild at HL Wyllow's. Call 281-316-0764 for directions.

Sat. Sept. 11
3-5pm - Goode Cookery Guild at Baroness Katya's house
(kieralady2 at yahoo.com).  The theme is sauces.

Sun. Sept. 12
3pm - Gathering/revel at Frankie Carter Randolph Park in Friendswood (5150
F.M. 2351 Road, Friendswood, Texas 77546 [west of I-45])
www.co.harris.tx.us/comm_lee/PRandolph  Bring out your armor and weapons and
arts and crafts. NO alcoholic beverages are allowed in the park.  Fighter
practice will take place if authorized marshals are present. Please contact
me (lessa at houston.rr.com) with the item(s) you can bring to the revel so
that I can coordinate them. (For example, hot dogs but no buns . . .)

Sun. Sept 19
Noon - Equestrian practice, 2pm - Archery practice at Dale and Kathryn's.
Call 281-756-9621 for directions.

3-5pm - European Dance practice taught by Master Ihon and HL Isabeau at
Dance Tree Studios: 15210 Highway 3 [Barringer Knoll Plaza] Webster, TX
77598, one stoplight north of El Dorado Blvd.(www.dancetree.com/studio.html)

Tu. Sept. 21
6:30pm - Tourney By the Loch event planning meeting at Clear Lake Park

7:30pm - Populace meeting at Clear Lake Park.  Please contact me
(lessa at houston.rr.com) with any items for the agenda.

Fri. Sept. 24
6:30/7pm - Brewing guild at Drake and Wissa's house.  Call 281-413-7255 for
directions.