[Loch-soilleir] food prep

lisabetta lisabetta at ev1.net
Wed Dec 1 18:24:25 PST 2004

Greetings all,

We will be meeting at m'lady Hedwig's home Thursday night at 7pm.
We will be slicing & chopping onions, bell peppers, carrots.....

Directions -
>From Seabrook you take your best route to 45 North and take the
Scarsdale exit.  Go up Scarsdale to Beamer and take a right.  The next light
is Hughes Rd. and you go left.  We live on the second street after Frazier
Elementary School. (There is a fence with the word MATRANGA on it in huge
white letters...that is our street.) Sagetrail Dr. and there you go left.
We are the second house on the left.
11211 Sagetrail Dr
Houston, TX 77089-4415
if you want to mapquest it.

Hedwig's number is 281-464-7433
My Cell is 281-658-5687

Please call or email me and let me know if you are coming... we have three
cutting boards, and a few knives if you want to bring your own of each feel
free. If we have three to 4 people should be done by 8ish

Lisabetta