[Loch-soilleir] Loch Yule stockings

Merilee Fong melessant at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 2 17:38:22 PST 2004

1) Bring your sock or stocking. 2) I'll bring blank labels. 3) Put your name on a label.  4) Put the label on your sock or stocking. 5) Hang your sock or stocking.

Don't forget to bring things to put in everyone else's socks or stockings, especially the children's.

Lessa
P.S. Can someone bring clothespins? I have some, but not a lot.

CAC <giovanna51 at yahoo.com> wrote:
When we bring our socks or stockings, should we put our
names on them in plain site?