[Loch-soilleir] Loch Soilleir dance practice

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 15 06:40:42 PST 2004

OK, you twisted my arm.  I will do my best to be
there.

William

--- Matt Gilson <madogofglastonbury at hotmail.com>
wrote:

---------------------------------

Along with a teacher, are there people who will be in
town to learn?  Last month's practice had more
non-Loch than Loch folks attending.  With the holiays,
we may be a bit sparse.

Madog

>From: Merilee Fong <melessant at yahoo.com>
>To: Loch Soilleir list <loch-solleir at ansteorra.org>
>Subject: [Loch-soilleir] Loch Soilleir dance practice
>Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 13:54:44 -0800 (PST)
>
>Ihon and Isabeau will not be available to teach on
Sunday afternoon. Does anyone want to volunteer to
teach? Or we could just cancel the practice until
January.

>Lessa
>P.S. I heard a rumor that Antonello might hold a
holiday ball on Sunday, December 26, during the normal
Stargate practice time.