[Loch-soilleir] Loch opportunities for December

Kathy Cofrin kcofrin at flash.net
Wed Dec 15 08:18:38 PST 2004

I LIKE IT!
Where do you intend to carol?
Maybe I could get Al (Avatar) to accompany us on his guitar!
I could make cookies and maybe someone could bring hot cider in a cooler.
If we do my neighborhood we could adjourn to my house for munchies.

Kathy Elliott <kelliott at sjgs.org> wrote:
Just wondering ...

We had thrown out the idea of going caroling at Loch Yule.  Since there is no populous this month, is anyone interested in going on the normal meeting night?  (Tuesday, Dec 21, 7pm)  No singing ability required - and I will provide the songbooks.  (The good thing about caroling is you only need a few songs - you just repeat them over and over for a new audience!)

We probably need at least 4-5 people to make it worthwhile.  All ages welcome, garb preferred!

Or, is anyone interested in being caroled, and feeding us lots of hot cocoa and cider?

Hindsight is always best - maybe this is something worth planning in advance next year?

Kat