[Loch-soilleir] Hospitaler officer position open (immediately)

Merilee Fong melessant at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 15 15:11:26 PST 2004

HL Antoinette can no longer serve as the Loch's Hospitaler. I want to thank her for her contributions to our barony.

If you enjoy making new friends and helping others enjoy the current Middle Ages, this office is for you.

Please send your application: www.ansteorra.org/publications/forms/AppOffice.pdf with a copy of your current membership card to the Coastal Regional Hospitaler, Lady Caitriona (Patty Randolf), 721 Chase Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78412; (361) 992-1826; prand at swbell.net. Also, please send Baron William, Baroness Katya, and me each a copy (our addresses are in the current Black Star).

Lessa
Seneschal