[Loch-soilleir] January

John or Melissa Carter homefrogs at houston.rr.com
Thu Dec 30 10:50:25 PST 2004

   Well, as far as Queen's planning goes I'd vote for before
populace...after is really too late for me because I have to help Gunthar in
getting the munchkins bedded down for the night...and he has to rise up
early to be in Galveston on time.  As for the Revel in the Park, I think the
23rd sounds great...IMHO.  I had no idea we had a cookery guild so this is
an exciting revelation for me (Since I'm starting to really get into and
enjoy the whole feast side of things.)  So I guess my vote is:

Question #1: the 23rs sounds good to us.

Question #2: oooo ahhhhh I wanna go if I can!

Question #3: Before Populace.

In Service,
   Hedwig Zuckerbar (working on getting that last name approved)