[Loch-soilleir] History Display at Argent Anniversary

Steelquist, John F John.F.Steelquist at boeing.com
Thu Jul 1 09:03:32 PDT 2004

I saw that there'll be various 'old folks' lounging about and talking history at the museum.  Wouldn't it be thoughtful of us to provide seating, say near the Loch table, in these large, white chairs?  (I can still grab 1 or both of the old Loch thrones.  Lord knows they don't get used for anything else (other than as a shelf in the shed)...).  I'm hauling Alexis' large trailer, so I should have plenty of space.

Ulsted