[Loch-soilleir] Gylde of Goode Cookery August Meeting

Holly Frantz hefrantz at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 3 13:50:37 PDT 2004

Greetings to our local cooks and eager tasters!

The August meeting of the Gylde of Goode Cookery will meet on Sunday, the 15th, at Lady Klara's house.

Our topic?    Cheese!!!!  In all it's forms.  Please research and bring a dish that uses cheese.  You could try making some cheese yourself.   Or, you could research different types of cheese and bring one that was eaten in period.  The possibilities are Stiltoning.

See you soon!

Niccola