[Loch-soilleir] AAA wordfame

Lessa lessa at houston.rr.com
Mon Jul 12 20:04:27 PDT 2004

I want to thank all of the people who traveled to AAA last week and helped
out in so many ways.

Ulsted for transporting the Loch thrones, pavillion, and other Loch
property.

Alexis for loaning his trailer to haul all the stuff.

Jennette for putting together the History display, printing many of the
pictures, and creating the
explanatory signs.

Marjorie for giving many of the pictures to Jennette.

Ginevra for providing the photo albums.

Bors and Anne for loaning their personal items, including the original
baronial coronets and pictures of their investiture, as well as the Loch
Flock of mini sheep.

(The Loch had the most items on display of any group. If anyone has pictures
they want to share, please contact Jennette at
loch-soilleir_vscribe at ansteorra.org.)

Brian MacCael is the Kingdom's newest Don.  He and Baroness Neassa provided
a hospitality table of refreshments for all of the rapier fighters on
Friday, all day long and into the evening.

Master Modius is the newest Lion (OK, I had to mention it because he lives
in a Loch zip code, even though he does not play with us.)

The Company of the Grail for the marvelous jousting, the first time ever
done in the SCA.
Sir Alexis, Earl Ulsted, Sir Gideon, and Lady Brigitte and their mounts
(somebody please give their names) showed us jousting, as well as mounted
crested helm combat.  The foot combatants also fought well using unusual
weapons.  The musicians, led by Avatar, added so much to the ambience of the
Pas d'Armes.

Please speak up if I left anyone out.
Lessa