[Loch-soilleir] Loch fighter practice survey

Mahee mahee_of_acre at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 15 06:48:32 PDT 2004

When I first started, Torre was very active. Our fighter practise consisted of heavy for a while, then light, then a little archery(if a space was availible), and then some dance and bardic. We never just faught. If I were sticking around, I would love to see a practise like that, just have the guilds do things then...well, at least some of them. I would hate to cart all the brewing stuff around:-)

your servant,
mahee

Matt Gilson <madogofglastonbury at hotmail.com> wrote:

Let's see, where to start?  On a personal level, as much as I would like the chance to fight more often, I just don't think I could find the time to do it.  Particularly on Sundays (which seem to be the most popular vote so far), there are already dance and madrigal practices that I don't get to often enough.  Any Sunday I am free is committed to those.