[Loch-soilleir] Tourney By the Loch (TBTL) planning meeting

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 21 19:24:01 PDT 2004

In case I miss the meeting.  I would like to see if we
can use the ACCEPTS system for credit card prepayments
for TBTL.  I think we have to contact Rodri to get
this going.  It also may mean we need to firm up the
price on site and Feast fairly quickly so we can set
it up.  Probably we will need a refund policy in
place.  We can probably set a fairly liberal refund
policy for site, but Feast may have to have something
stricter due to the cost for food.

William