[Loch-soilleir] King's College Online Registration Now Open!

Holly Frantz hefrantz at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 4 05:48:23 PDT 2004

I encourage everyone to go to the King's College website and look at the list of classes.  There are some great classes being offered for all interests.

If you want more information on your current favorite hobby, this is the place!

If you want a new hobby, this is the place!

And, this is by far the best web-site registration you've every seen.  Be sure to look for classes taught by local Loch Artisans.  I think we have a good representation from the Loch for teachers, lets make a strong Loch showing for students.

http://kingscollege.ansteorra.org/KingsCollege_ClassReg.htm

I hope to see you there!

Lady Niccola
Loch A&S Minister

kc wilde <mariferch at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Greetings unto the Barony of Loch Sollier!

Ansteorra's 27th King's College is only two weeks away!  And now, courtesy of the hard work and perseverance of Mistress Gunnvor, with significant aid from HL Emma Fetherston, you can now conveniently register for King's College classes ONLINE!!!  Exciting, yes?

So if you're attending King's College on Saturday, June 19th, in Wichita Falls (and if you aren't -- Why Not?) just surf on over to the King's College Registration page and sign up for a bunch of really great classes!  You want to know more about brewing?  We've got brewing classes!  Cooking?  Got lots of those!  Costuming, sewing, needlework, classical fencing, gardening, calligraphy?  Yes! Yes! Yes!  And lots more! Some classes have limited attendance, so Move Fast and Register Now!!!

You'll find the online registration form at http://kingscollege.ansteorra.org/KingsCollege_ClassReg.htm

Now go!  Move!  Tell all your friends!  Register!  Chop chop!  Andale!

Yours,

Mari ferch Rathyen, OL
King's College Deputy
two weeks and counting....