[Loch-soilleir] [Fwd: [AnsteorraWB] Waterbearing supplies for AAA]

Lisabetta coastal_scribe at ansteorra.org
Thu Jun 10 09:56:31 PDT 2004

Barony,

I will be shift leading on Saturday, @ field of heros
and would be willing to carry items up if you want to donate but are not
going.
Feel free to contact me
Lisabetta

Subject: [AnsteorraWB] Waterbearing supplies for AAA
From:    "Sue Delk" <ladydds at centex.net>
Date:    Thu, June 10, 2004 12:38 am
To:      Ansteorra-chirurgeon at ansteorra.org
         ansteorra-announce at ansteorra.org
         "Ansteorra Waterbearers" <AnsteorraWB at yahoogroups.com>

Unto the mighty populace of Ansteorra does Lady Genevieve del Gamba,
Kingdom Waterbearer, send greetings!

    I am SHOCKED, Ansteorra!  Only 10 (TEN!) groups have contacted me
about donating time or supplies for waterbearing!  Please reassure me
that our populace will be well hydrated during the oppressive
Ansteorran summer!  Again, I send this missive.  Please help me to
keep our populace well watered and healthy during our greatest
celebration yet!!

In service,
Lady Genevieve del Gamba
Kingdom Waterbearer

    Ansteorra, I need your help!  As you know, we will be celebrating our
twenty-fifth anniversary in July.  We will have lots of activities
going on in the hot Ansteorran summer.  I am asking a boon of each
group in our fair kingdom.  I would like to ask that each group donate
a few items for waterbearing.  If each group donates at least one
item, our waterbearing needs will be covered!

Please bring:
1 water cooler (labeled in permanent marker the name of the group,
including the lid) And at least one of the following:
1 container gatorade (any flavor not red or clear)
1 bag of oranges
1 gallon jar of pickles
1 melon (watermelon, cantelope, honeydew)

Please contact your seneschals soon.  This is not a heavy financial burden
for your groups. With 46 active groups, one item per group can satisfy our
needs!  Whatever you can bring will greatly help.  Please contact me at
ladydds at centex.net to let me know what your group will bring so I can
budget accordingly.

Thank you,

Genevieve del Gamba