[Loch-soilleir] King Arthur movie

Lessa lessa at houston.rr.com
Thu Jun 17 17:43:25 PDT 2004

The movie opens July 7, which is right before AAA.  http://kingarthur.movies.go.com/main.html  The movie is produced by Jerry Bruckheimer.  Clive Owen is Arthur, Keira Knightly is Guinevere, Ioan Gruffudd (Horatio Hornblower) is a brunette Lancelot.  It's a late Roman/Celt.

I vote for doing domething at either the Webster or Gulfpointe theaters.

Lessa