[Loch-soilleir] Loch Brewing Guild

BESTICK, MELISSA E. (JSC-DO471) (USA) melissa.e.bestick1 at jsc.nasa.gov
Thu Jun 24 18:17:40 PDT 2004

This month Brewing Guild is going to be held at
Drake's and Wissa's House, this Friday (June 25).

If you have a batch that needs tending to, or perhaps
wish to start a batch, please show up.  We can provide
you with everything you need to start brewing a batch
of mead.

Also this month the guild has decided that we are
going to have a red wine tasting 'party'  There is
going to be atleast 4 different varieties to try.  If
you wish to bring your own bottle to share, please do.

If you would like driving directions please contact me
at 713-702-7144 or Wissa at 281-413-7255.

drake