[Loch-soilleir] Fwd: Lost and Found for Loch Sollier's last event

Holly Frantz hefrantz at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 30 06:09:11 PDT 2004

Has anyone seen Lowrie's shoes?  Please respond directly to her at nl33 at cornell.edu

Thanks for your help.
Niccola

Nadine Latief <nl33 at cornell.edu> wrote:
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 23:06:10 -0500
To: melessant at yahoo.com, hefrantz at yahoo.com
From: Nadine Latief
Subject: Lost and Found for Loch Sollier's last event

Hi,

Sorry for the lateness of this question. But I just realized that I
couldn't find my period brown shoes (ankle length) and I remember that I
had packed them for the Loch Sollier event. Did anyone find such shoes? If
you're not the right person to ask can you tell me who the autocrat was for
that event?

Thanks,
Lowrie.