[Loch-soilleir] Need help at Gate for Loch Guardian

Wyllow MacMuireadhaigh wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Tue May 11 17:53:18 PDT 2004

Searching for Gatekeepers!

This weekend, Loch Soilleir is holding their Loch Guardian event.

I am seeking a few volunteers to work for just a few hours at the Gate during the day.  Each shift is just 2 hours long; training and (edible) bribes are provided.  We need people for the following shifts: 10am-12noon, 12noon-2pm, 2-4pm, and 4pm-start of feast.

We also need a brave-hearted soul to sit in a vehicle at the actual front gate to the site on Saturday evening, to let people out.  The State Park locks the front gate promptly at 10pm, but gentles will be trickling out well into midnight.

If you would like to volunteer, please contact H.L. Wyllow MacMuireadhaigh at wyllowmacm at netscape.net or 281-615-3249 - by Friday noon to make it on the Gate list.

With Sincerest Thanks,
--Wyllow of the Loch

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.