[Loch-soilleir] Articles for the Serpent's Tale

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Fri May 21 14:29:38 PDT 2004

Article - Dear Populace,  Loch Guardian proved to be a fun
and successful event. Again, I am proud of our Barony and
how awesomely we work together as the family that we are. I
am proud to call you my friends. I had wonderful help with
waterbearing at the event from the children of our Great
Barony and a fighter from Seawinds named Maryed (forgive
the spelling). All of our fighters were well hydrated and
no one had problems with the beautiful weather we were
given. I thank everyone for their support.