[Loch-soilleir] Help needed

R. BONNER mythus at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 2 07:15:30 PST 2004

Well Duct Tape is somthing I am not running short of lol I dont know if I will be able to make fighters this week pratice but I am sure we can figure out somthing :)

"Steelquist, John F" <John.F.Steelquist at boeing.com> wrote:Suren,

The Loch itself has some loaner armour.  It often shows up at Tuesday fighter practices.  Lord Madog is either our new Knight Marshal, or soon will be, and has some of the armour (it was comingled with Stargate's, but recently split up again).  I've got peices and parts of a set, as well, but I don't think I could make a complete armour without lots of duct tape.

Maybe Madog can bring the armour to Tourney by the Loch?  Ooooh, I think the balista's at Dalon & Kathryn's, too...

Ulsted