[Loch-soilleir] flowers

BOWERMAN, MATTHEW S. (JSC-DV6) (USA) matthew.s.bowerman1 at jsc.nasa.gov
Thu Nov 4 12:33:27 PST 2004

She also likes getting them too!

Matthew

-----Original Message-----
From: loch-solleir-bounces+matthew.s.bowerman1=jsc.nasa.gov at ansteorra.org
[mailto:loch-solleir-bounces+matthew.s.bowerman1=jsc.nasa.gov at ansteorra.org]
On Behalf Of Kim Tucker
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2004 2:32 PM
To: Loch Soilleir Announcements
Subject: Re: [Loch-soilleir] flowers

As Ulsted said, there are many flower venders on Fannin between Hwy 59 and
Loop 610. They are on either side of the street, and I don't know that any
one of them is better than another. You can park and walk to several since
many of them are side-by-side open-air markets.

Neassa - who loves buying flowers on Fannin...

Where am I supposed to get flowers from? Sam's on
Fanin is what I remember... Is that corrrect?