[Loch-soilleir] Populace night...

Margery (Margie) Tailor margerytailor at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 11 16:21:18 PST 2004

I don't have a problem with moving to either Monday or Wednesday.  Just let me know WAY in advance that it's going to change -- I catch myself having to check my calendar a couple of times a month as it is to make sure I haven't missed populace!

:-)
Margie

"Steelquist, John F" <John.F.Steelquist at boeing.com> wrote:
Greetings,

So, some discussion occured about changing the night that either fighter practice or Loch populace occurs to eliminate the monthly conflict. No real consensus was reached, and I believe we left it at 'let's talk about it more'. So...

In my opinion, it would be easiest to move populace, since you're not effecting the Stargate folks.

Right now is a great time to make a switch, since the requests for 2005 dates at Clear Lake Park begin at the end of this month.

As for when - Stargate has their meetings (populace & officers) on Mondays (1st & 3rd, I believe). We could counter schedule to avoid conflict (or not bother). Or Wednesdays. Thursday is bad for me, Alexis, Jason, and William. Friday & Saturday conflicts with events. Sunday is also possible, but I'd recommend against holding it with practice, since it's tough to gain everyone's attention.

When's good for everyone else?

Ulsted