[Loch-soilleir] Populace night...

Michael Silverhands silverhands at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 12 07:54:59 PST 2004

--- kate cofrin <kcofrin at flash.net> wrote:

> Michael,
> We are not asking Stargate to move anything.  I think John was referring
> to those who might be attending both populace meetings.  Stargates
> schedules are theirs to run, not us.

Exactly, Your Excellency. We seem to be in violent agreement. :-)

I was merely "showing my work", rather than just leaping to the conclusion
that neither Stargate's meetings nor the joint fighter practice should move.
Someone posted something earlier which implied that they either didn't
understand why, or felt slighted by it, or something. (I'm paraphrasing from
memory, and we know how that is...)

And, my apologies, Baron William: I understood it to be an implicit
assumption of this discussion that a "minimally conflicted" schedule was the
goal. I took that to include conflict with other large local activities and
meetings (which regluarly, though not always, pull your populace in multiple
directions), which I took to include Stargate's meetings and the joint
fighter practice. If your only concern is the joint fighter practice, then by
all means choose any night but Tuesday.

Michael