[Loch-soilleir] Queen's Champion website

Merilee Fong melessant at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 15 13:15:17 PST 2004

Jennette is the Loch's v-scribe (loch-soilleir_vscribe at ansteorra.org). Cael did the last Loch's Queen's Champion (July 2003) website, so you might want to ask him what he did.

Lessa

Sandra Jakl <kieralady2 at yahoo.com> wrote:
Hello,

I'd like to start putting together a website for
Queen's Champion. However, I'm just old enough that I
missed all the how-to-make-a-website classes in
college and I've never bothered to learn on my own.

Sooo, any techno-savy people out there willing to
donate some time and whatever else is necessary to
help me out here?

Who's in charge of the Loch website these days?

Help!!

-Clara von Ulm