[Loch-soilleir] populace meeting night

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 16:08:27 PST 2004

--- Merilee Fong <melessant at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I have spoken to the park management about changing
> our meeting night. The only nights available are
> (the current) 3rd Tuesday, 1st Tuesday, or 4th
> Monday.
>
> Lessa
> Seneschal

If I remember right, the decission was with a first
and second choice depending on the availablilty of the
hall.  Wednesday was the first choice and Tuesday was
the second choice.  So I guess we keep the meeting
date the same as it is now.  We might want to keep an
eye out to see if the Wednesday comes open in the
future.

William