[Loch-soilleir] Merchant Call - RavensMarch Event

Cam Battaglia momma_cammie at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 29 13:11:09 PST 2004

        Unto the Populace of Ansteorra and all
Merchants of the Knowne World, I send you greetings
and bid you good day.  Please pardon any duplicate
posts you may receive.

	It is my honor to serve Their Excellencies of
Ravensfort and Bordermarch as they host a joint event
of epic proportions. I am honored to don the hat of
Merchant Coordinator for this grand event in hopes of
enticing each of you to bring your wares stand with me
as we once again serve Ansteorra’s and our Society’s
finest.

   	"When and where is this spectacular event that I
may put aside all else on my calendar of
events!!!???”, you might be asking right
Now. This auspicious occasion will take place the
weekend of February 25th - 27th, 2005, and will be at
the site of Ansteorra's only stone castle. Jones
Country in Colmesniel, TX. Is one hour North of
Bordermarch and one hour East of Ravensfort.

	More details than one could hope for will be coming
shortly, but right now, just get your name, contact
information, the name of your shop, your space
requirements and a description of your wares to me so
we can start promoting you. This IS something you want
to put on your schedule.  Remember, we have limited
placement so get with me soon, as reservations will be
on a first reserved, first space guaranteed basis.

	I hope each of you are as excited as I am about this
as it promises to be an event that the bards shall
sing of for years to come. I look forward to hearing
from each of you very soon.

Yours in service,
Ly Katrina Alyse Argo
Merchant coordinator, Ravensmarch