[Loch-soilleir] Populous Meetings

Steelquist, John F John.F.Steelquist at boeing.com
Fri Oct 15 07:51:11 PDT 2004

Yes, any current or former student or employee from any of the UH campuses qualify, which is why we haven't been too rigorous in our checks.  That and the campus folks themselves have never bothered to enforce this 'minor technicality'.  And I think they've gotten pretty used to us.  However, we might try and advertise more to the general student body, not just those who happen to walk by...

And I can answer the "why fighter practice on Tuesdays" since Godwin & I moved it: much like Bors & Ann's populace, it was the only free night at the time that the majority of folks who said they'd go could make it.  Really, no sacred cow here.  If there's a better night that most fighters would prefer, change away!

Ulsted
(mmmm.  sacred cow.  drool...)