[Loch-soilleir] Populous Meetings

R. BONNER mythus at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 15 08:46:52 PDT 2004

That sounds like a good idea, and somthing I might want to help
 with if it looks like it is going to happen, keep me posted.
"BOWERMAN, MATTHEW S. (JSC-DV6) (USA)" <matthew.s.bowerman1 at jsc.nasa.gov> wrote:I have often asked why we have not asked for endorsement from the medieval history professors at UH.  NO answers were given that I remember, so I will ask my wife to do so, she being a full time student there.  Perhaps a few scheduled demos for those taking medieval history courses would do the trick.

Rodrigo

Suren-Unegen
Silver Fox Squadron
Commanding

Silver Fox Squadron living the dream since Anno Societatis XXIX
http://mongoune.com