[Loch-soilleir] Populous Meetings

Kathy Cofrin kcofrin at flash.net
Tue Oct 19 07:58:00 PDT 2004

Thanks for your two cents, Madog.  I'll email Lessa to add moving the populace night to another night to our agenda for this evening.

Matt Gilson <madogofglastonbury at hotmail.com> wrote:

Time to toss in my two cents on this.  It probably is a valid point to bringup at populace.  However, the Stargate Knight's Marshal is out of town, so I will be attending fighter practice tonight.

I've always been frustrated about populace and practice occurring at the same time.  Now, as I'm entering an office, I feel it even more so.  The comment was made that it is only giving up one practice a month.  But, on the occasions when two of those practices get rained out, or in my case, where my office pulls me in both directions, it's tough.

The suggestion was made on this email thread that it might be time to discuss moving the practice night.  Since I won't be at populace to say anything, I'll make my counter proposal here, for someone to take to the meeting: can we consider moving populace too?  After all, that only affects one barony, not two, and only once a month, not once a week.

Regarding Sunday practice:  assuming it's a Sunday I can make next month, I will bring both my sets of gear (chivalric and rapier) as well as the loaner chivalric gear.  I will be there in my capacity as chivalric marshall, but if a rapier marshall can be scared up, I can also offer a partner for anyone else who happens to bring their rapier gear.  So, that'll make at least one in either set of gear.  Let's get the rest of the Loch fighters out there!

Cheers,

Madog