[Loch-soilleir] Guild of Goode Cookery - oct 24

Margery (Margie) Tailor margerytailor at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 21 19:23:57 PDT 2004

Sandra,

Could you post the directions to your new place?  I was at populace but I don't remember seeing any maps... (Of course, that could have been because it was the end of a very, very long day...)

:-)
Margie

Sandra Jakl <kieralady2 at yahoo.com> wrote:

Our meeting this month has changed location!!! It will
be at the Jakl's new residence in Pearland. I will
bring maps/directions to the meeting tonight.

The time is still 3:00 PM.

The theme was gourds/squash. However, it is changing
to "Your fovorite Halloween treat." Come to the
meeting to find out why!