[Loch-soilleir] Display for local libraries

R. BONNER mythus at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 25 15:48:50 PDT 2004

Greetings,

I would like to know if anyone would like to help me with a project I have been thinking about sense the last populace. What I was thinking of doing was putting on display at the local libraries, it would showcase some of the A&S projects done by members of the SCA as well as some pictures showing the different types martial activities we participate in as well as some items we use like armor. If you have any input or items that you think might be useful for this project let me know.

--
In Service to the Dream
Suren-unegen