[Loch-soilleir] troll

John or Melissa Carter homefrogs at houston.rr.com
Tue Oct 26 11:39:19 PDT 2004

Greetings Good Gentles,
    Being new to Tourney and events in general I have a question...or rather an assumption.  I am assuming that it is possible to pay admittance at troll and not just prepay...am I correct? I know we must (and have) already made our feast reservations/payment, but I was under the impression that site fees could be paid upon arrival.  Am I correct or incorrect?
Still Confused but Working On It,
    Hedwig