[Loch-soilleir] Awards

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 10:56:09 PDT 2004

Unto the Gentle Populace of Loch Soilleir.

Tourney by the Loch will soon be upon us.  As great as
Their Majesties are, they can not know all that
happens within the Kingdom.  It is a responsibility of
you, Their Populace, to assist Them in recognising
those who have preformed service or skills worthy of
reward.

Therefore I would say unto you that it is not too soon
to think about those who you deem worthy of receiving
awards.  We would ask that you let Us, your Baron and
Baroness also know of these persons so that we may add
our voices to yours so that Their Majesties may hear a
chorus.  Although Their Majesties have said that two
weeks notice is enough for award recomendations, We
would ask that you use four weeks as the goal for
submitting them so that the scribes of the Kingdom
have time to do their work.

William and Katya