[Loch-soilleir] MEAD

BOWERMAN, MATTHEW S. (JSC-DV6) (USA) matthew.s.bowerman1 at jsc.nasa.gov
Wed Sep 15 09:47:40 PDT 2004

Madog,
Sorry I have been out of it for a few days.  Sounds good to me, I will be
there.  I will bring the fruit, and spices I think I need buy the honey from
you. Give me a call at 281-244-0217 and let me know the damage so I can
bring it in cash Friday.

Rodrigo
matthew.s.bowerman1 at jsc.nasa.gov <mailto:matthew.s.bowerman1 at jsc.nasa.gov>