[Loch-soilleir] Bardic Guild

Kathy Elliott kelliott at sjgs.org
Wed Sep 22 11:54:05 PDT 2004

Is there any interest in the barony in forming a bardic guild?  My house is
available as a meeting spot.  (I live in Sageglen - near 45 & Scarsdale.)

You do not have to be a "bard" to attend, or have any sort of formal
training.  Just a desire to learn, and a willingness to share what you've
learned with others.  I'm thinking about meeting once - or maybe twice - a
month, and focusing on a different topic each time (perhaps with occasional
special guests?), then ending with a bardic circle with peices in progress
and constructive criticism welcome.  I'm also open to other ideas and
suggestions!

Anyone interested, please e-mail me, and we'll set up a day that works best
for the majority.

Thank you,

HL Katrina of Coventry
"Kat"