[Loch-soilleir] Loch opportunities for October

Lessa lessa at houston.rr.com
Wed Sep 29 17:58:08 PDT 2004

Every Monday evening beginning at 7pm - Fiber Arts Guild and Unfinished
Objects (UFO) Guild at HL Wyllow's. Call (281) 316-0764 for directions.

Sun. Oct. 3
Noon - Equestrian practice, 2pm - Archery practice at Rohan Farm (Dale and
Kathryn's).  Call (281) 756-9621 for directions.

Oct. 8-10
The Shire of Gate's Edge hosts Cour d'Amour at Camp Camwood near Hockley,
Texas: www.geocities.com/natashastorfer

Sun. Oct. 10 (one hour earlier than previously)
2pm - Gathering/revel/fighterpractice at Frankie Carter Randolph Park in
Friendswood (5150 F.M. 2351 Road, Friendswood, Texas 77546 [west of I-45 at
Randolph Park Drive]) www.co.harris.tx.us/comm_lee/PRandolph  Bring out your
armor and weapons and arts and crafts. NO alcoholic beverages are allowed in
the park. Fighter practice can take place if an authorized marshal and a
baronial officer are present. Please contact me (lessa at houston.rr.com) with
the item(s) you can bring to the revel so that I can coordinate them. (For
example, hot dogs but no buns . . .)

Sun. Oct. 17
3-5pm - European Dance practice taught by Master Ihon and HL Isabeau at
Dance Tree Studios: 15210 Highway 3 [Barringer Knoll Plaza] Webster, TX
77598, one stoplight north of El Dorado Blvd.(www.dancetree.com/studio.html)

Tu. Oct. 19
6:30pm - Tourney By the Loch event planning meeting at Clear Lake Park
7:30pm - Populace meeting at Clear Lake Park.  Please contact me
(lessa at houston.rr.com) with any items for the agenda.

Fri. Oct. 22
6:30/7pm - Brewing guild.  Call Madog (281) 486-8397 or Drake (281) 413-7255
for directions.

Sun. Oct. 24
9a - site preparation at Rohan Farm for Tourney By the Loch . Contact Lady
Mairi (mairimdonyl at yahoo.com) for details.
3p - Goode Cookery Guild. Contact HL Clara (kieralady2 at yahoo.com) for exact
location (probably Baroness Katya's house).  The theme is squash (and
gourds, including pumpkins?).