[Loch-soilleir] Beginning kit for rapier

Ledonna Wallace lady_rapier at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 17 07:04:11 PDT 2005

Greetings,

I find that I am unable to continue fighting rapier.
My knees have finally made the choice clear; either
stop fighting or we will stop working all together.
sigh.

Anyway, my bad news may be good news for someone else.
 At least I hope so.

I have a complete kit for sale now. I'm asking $275
for it and will provide pictures if you will contact
me off list to let me know.

List of items:

2 (two) Three-weapons Masks (one is new being used a
couple of times at practice and the other one is 10
years old but passed a mask tester about a year ago)

2 (two) pairs of gloves (One black and one tan both
new never been on the field.)

2 (two) light rapier set ups (one with a foil blade
the other with an epee.  I would recommend replacing
the blades soon as they are several years old.  They
are in good condition as of now.)

1 (one) hood - white with the tie sewn in so you can't
loose it as long as you don't loose the hood.. smile.

2 (two) sets of body armor (Female about size 24 with
skirt. One green with tan skirt - cotton - worn once
but never fought in the other grey - linen - slightly
bigger and was worn well. Both are the doublet style
with long sleeves.)

2 (two) ren shirt (White cotton - One with hand made
bobbin lace on the collar, the other without lace.)

1 (one) ring Dagger (suitable for light or heavy
rapier)

1 (one) buckler (made out of a dinner plate... it was
my first buckler and if you buy this kit I'll tell you
who made it... smile)

1 (one) cape (doen't match the armor... it's purple
with gold trim.)

1 (one) soft side golf bag with wheels... black.

Thanks
Delphina