[Loch-soilleir] smoker/spit question

Kathy Cofrin kcofrin at flash.net
Wed Apr 27 06:34:17 PDT 2005

there is someone in Stargate who has converted a trailer to a huge smoker/cooker but I don't know if it is capable of cooking a whole pig unless it is cut up.  His name is Random and you would need to get his phone from Neassa or someone in Stargate.  He is willing to rent the trailer or he will cook the meat for free entry for himself and his wife to the event.  The rental is not expensive but you have to provide the wood.

Melissa Carter <homefrogs at houston.rr.com> wrote:st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
I am wondering if anyone in the Loch has a spit or smoker (or knows someone who will lend one to the Loch) in which to cook a pig…yes a whole one.  I am working on an idea at the moment and would appreciate any help on this.

In Service,

Hedwig zum Zuckerbar