[Loch-soilleir] Charter painting night!

Kimberly Koch sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 1 14:36:22 PDT 2005

Hi all,

A couple of people have expressed interest in having a
charter painting night here in the Loch, and I think
it'd be fun to get together every now and then to
paint. So, starting next Monday, August 8, there will
be charter painting at my house on the second and
fourth Mondays of the month. We'll start at 6:30 and
go until 9 or so.

Everyone is welcome! You don't need to have any
experience of any kind. Charters and supplies will be
available, but feel free to bring your own if you'd
prefer. I'll try to make some light snacks available
also. :) Please drop me an email if you'd like to
attend so I know how much table space I need to set up
and so I can send you directions.

I hope you can join us!

Warm regards,
Sara Penrose