[Loch-soilleir] Re: Middle Eastern Dance on Thursday night

Aubriella Thompson aubriella at msn.com
Mon Aug 15 20:55:33 PDT 2005

questions: How far are you from galveston? What is needed to attend? I'm not currently an official member of the S.C.A. because of collage, work, and distance to everything issues but I'm currently free thursdays, and I have all the Veena and Neena tapes and have almost mastered the beginner one. I've watched the intermediate and mystic dance ones but haven't tried them yet. I've been like a silent member and getting the Loch Soilleir e-mail just waiting for something I can fit into my schedual, I actually made it to a populace meeting last year.                                       Madelyne Tentslayer