[Loch-soilleir] Loch Brewers Guild tomorrow

Drake Dunivan drakedunivan at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 20 10:55:18 PDT 2005

Brewers Guild is held in one of two location, Madog;s
and mine.  MAdog lives in Clear Lake area and I live
in Leage City.

The recipes we for rootbeer and cream soda are based
off of extracts we are able to obtain at DeFalco's (a
brewing supply store in Houston)  We can guide you in
the making of either one.

Hope that helps
Drake

loch-solleir at ansteorra.org<mailto:loch-solleir at ansteorra.org>