[Loch-soilleir] open positions

Merilee Fong melessant at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 1 17:45:28 PST 2005

  The barony has several open, or soon to be open, positions. Please consider serving in one of these positions. The SCA needs volunteers to make our Dream possible. You may serve as an officer for up to a maximum of two years, but you can serve for a shorter period.

  Hospitaler
  Minister of Children
  Chronicler (as soon as a replacement is found)
  Seneschal (effective March 2006)

  You will need to fill out an Application for Office
  (www.ansteorra.org/regnum/seneschal/forms/Application.pdf) with photocopies of your membership card and identification card/drivers license. Please contact me (melessant at yahoo.com or 832-248-8475) for further information about where to apply for each of these offices.

  Lessa
  Seneschal