[Loch-soilleir] My Servent Zelda

Darlene Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Sun Dec 4 05:13:56 PST 2005

Dear Friends of the Loch,

I was very pleased by the report given to me by my servant, Zelda the Beggar, of her time spent in your fair Barony. Your kindness to her and patience with her *unique* ways is touching and I thank you for your opening your arms to her.

However, the lazy strumpet has incurred my ire. It seems that in her haste to leave she left the basket of largess that she received for presenting my fledgling effort at sonnet writing in the feast hall at the end of the revel. Has anyone found such a basket among your populace? I would greatly appreciate its return. Perhaps at Stargate Yule this next weekend?

In the meantime, I must bend my mind to a suitable punishment for her lack of responsibility. Suggestions are welcome.
Yours,
Mesterinde Annes