[Loch-soilleir] item lost at Tourney By The Loch

Merilee Fong melessant at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 4 14:04:33 PST 2005

  I left my blue camp chair with arms around the field area for anyone to use during the day. However, I did not find it by the end of the event. Please check among your belongings to determine if it went home with you. The chair has a narrow royal blue ribbon tied around the right rear support, just above the arm-rest.

  Please contact me (melessant at yahoo.com or 832-248-8475).

  Thank you,
  Lessa
  Seneschal, Loch Soilleir