[Loch-soilleir] Fwd: Greeting from the Costal Region Sige Marshal

Merilee Fong melessant at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 9 20:52:48 PST 2005

For anyone interested in siege weapons.

Suren Unegen <commander at mongounegen.com> wrote:  Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 13:26:47 -0600
From: Suren Unegen <commander at mongounegen.com>
Subject: Greeting from the Costal Region Sige Marshal
To: seneschal at bordermarch.org, natashastorfer at yahoo.com,
BUSHPILOT2 at peoplepc.com, melessant at yahoo.com, prand at swbell.net,
stargate_seneschal at ansteorra.org, jen at clancircle.com

Greetings,
I am the newly appointed Siege Marshal for the Costal Region. I am
contacting all of the seneschals in the Costal Region to let you know I
am here and ready to help with any needs you may have. Please let you
populace know that I have formed a Yahoo group for the siege community
of the Costal Region to make communication with me easer which can be
found @ http://groups.yahoo.com/group/C_R_S_HQ/ In the event that
members do not have Internet access and need to contact me please get a
number and good time for me to call them and email it to me. I will also
need an accounting of your current siege capabilities and plans for the
future so I can coordinate with the Kingdom siege marshal. I look
forward to working and enjoying the Dream with all of you.

--
In service to the Dream
Suren Unegen (Majestic Fox)