[Loch-soilleir] calling all fighters

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 14 12:16:07 PST 2005

New Mexico this week....

William

--- Matt Gilson <madogofglastonbury at hotmail.com>
wrote:

---------------------------------
Where are all the fighters of the Loch?
Where are all the fighters of Stargate?

Too many Tuesday nights of late have I stood upon the
field alone, or with but 1 or 2 comrades in arms!

War approaches, yet our numbers shrink, not grow!  He
who will be our War King has urged all groups to hold
monthly melee practices to prepare.  Many have offered
to travel to neighboring groups to attend these
practices.  I want to declare melee practices for our
groups, yet I am hesitant to do so when I lack the
confidence that we will have enough of our own numbers
to make it worthwhile for those who may drive extra
hours to join us.

Calling all fighters!  The weather is cool, we need
not dread the heat.  Come to practice.  Weather
permitting, I will be there this coming Tuesday, Dec.
20.  I will be there on Tuesday, Jan. 3.  (I assume
all will be busy with family and friends Dec. 27).
Show me that the hearts of Stargate and the Loch are
still bold, that we may call for melees later in
January!

Ld. Madog of Glastonbury
Loch Soillier Knight's Marshall