[Loch-soilleir] Moving Party

Kathy bardkat at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 16 07:45:30 PST 2005

We're still recruiting moving help for this Sunday, if anyone is willing to
barter themselves (or their spouses) for food & drink!  Give me a call if
you're interested!  Who knows . you may even be gifted with junk . er .
stuff . er . I mean *treasures* that we no longer need or don't wish to take
with us.  (I've already come across a Museum Replicas sword and several
daggers that were just collecting dust in the garage...)

(A very grateful)
Kat

281-922-0765